Thursday, October 27, 2016

Eve's Handprints

I took Stockton to diving today.  Mike brought Preston and took Stockton home while I stayed.  I read Steve Young's book and have almost finished it.  I think it is going to be perfect for Damian.  It was also really interesting.  Sherry texted me while I was at diving and asked if I wanted to pick up Eve's handprints or wait until gingerbread houses.  We decided to pick them up on the way.  Preston had a lot of fun playing with Sherry's dogs.  She let Preston have crazy bread.  The crumbs were all over his shirt and legs.  The dogs loved it.  Preston was so happy!
Preston, Bandit and 1/2 of Sherry
Usually Sherry does two sets of handprints just in case one of them has trouble.  This time Sherry gave me both sets.  She said she liked the pink color of one of them better, but she didn't like the corner.  She was worried that in a few years it would start curling up.  I'm sure Rachel won't mind having two.

No comments: