Saturday, October 8, 2016

Empty Jar

Nothing too exciting.  Just cleaning, watching the BYU game (which was great!), shopping with Jorja for her birthday party and preparing for my lesson on Sunday.  I called and talked to Maysen this morning. I wondered if she would like Mike and I to come and take her out to lunch for her birthday on Monday.  She didn't think that was necessary. I asked her about conference.  She had a nice relaxing conference at her apartment.  We listened to conference upstairs, which is different than normal.  I told her that the kids asked where the treats were.  We usually play conference bingo with lots and lots of treats.  I answered that I didn't get any this time.  Stockton brought a jar and asked me if I knew what it was.  He said it was a jar filled with all of our family traditions.  Maysen laughed at that story and asked why I didn't put it on the blog.  I am just too forgetful.  I did pull out some of my gingerbread candy for them so they are no longer deprived.

No comments: