Thursday, October 6, 2016

Pep Rally

I actually made dinner today.  This is the first time I tried 'dinner in a pumpkin'.  It was my cousin Jana's recipe.  Except I added some squash.  The only thing that wasn't delicious was the squash.
A few weeks ago, Ashley asked Mike and I if we could come to Alta's Homecoming Pep Rally to be introduced as alumni.  I thought we were going to have to play weird relays and I had been dreading it.  I convinced Sherry and Shannon to come too.  Turns out they just introduced us.  It was funny because Ashley asked for an accomplishment she could mention about us.  I texted back, "Oh boy. Mike was Student Body Attorney General, on the wrestling team and on the Academic Decathlon team.  I just went to class."  When Ashley introduced me she said, "Stephanie Smith.  She went to class and married her high school sweetheart."  I guess I did that too.  When Shannon was introduced she did a summersault.  Sherry then one-uped her and did a roundoff.  I don't think she did a backhand spring, but I didn't get a perfect view.  It was super funny.  Sherry was on the gymnastic team.  She was also MORP queen.  Haha!

Mike has started making a door and a window for the playhouse.  He sure has fun with his projects.
Mike
 Mike & Preston

No comments: