Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Early Enrollment

I went to Salt Lake Community College and signed up Stockton for Early Enrollment today. We have been working on the paperwork together. I figured it would be easier if I just went and turned everything in myself. I did find out that classes are now up on the website. Hopefully we can figure out a summer schedule that works for him. He can register for classes on March 7th.

I took Stockton to diving today. Usually I have a Quest bar ready for him since we leave straight from school. This time I found a chocolate protein cookie. I think he liked it. It's nice to have a bit of a change. I stayed for diving for Stockton and Preston. Mike brought Preston and took Stockton home. Mike's head has been bothering him again. I hope his migraines aren't coming back. He doesn't think it is because of his teeth this time. He thinks it is because of his vision. One eye has gone super bad and the other is super good right now. That poor guy. His eyesight has been horrible almost his entire life.

No comments: