Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Numb Mouth

I had my cavities filled today. Luckily Fabrizio was the one to do it. As he was sticking the needle in my mouth he said, "I wish your brother was doing this part." When he got his hand out of my mouth I said I would have kicked him! I did not like that at all. My lips and tongue was numb for several hours. My bottom lip felt really dry. I kept trying to lick it but it felt like I couldn't get my tongue to work. I looked in the mirror and my tongue was halfway to my chin, I couldn't even feel it! I tried to drink water out of my water bottle, kind of a straw thing. Didn't work out so well.

We had a tree guy come and look at pruning our apple trees. They were supposed to come at 8:00 this morning, but didn't show up. I called at 10:00 and left a voice mail. He called back. He felt so bad. He remembered talking to me, but the appointment didn't get into the system. He came over at 7:00 tonight. He was really nice. It is going to be expensive, but the tree branches are out of control and we don't want our trees to die. They are going to come and do the trimming on April 6.

No comments: