Thursday, June 1, 2017

8th Grade Lagoon Day

It's June! I'm so excited. I hate May. I apologize to Mike's birthday, but I pretty much hate everything about May. I have a hard time dealing with things in May. I remember years ago getting my feelings hurt and snapping at my friend Teresa. I wrote her an apology note. I just don't deal well with anything that happens in May. Luckily we are now in June! Yay!

Today was 8th grade Lagoon day for Jorja. She was pretty excited about missing school and being at Lagoon with her friends. Westin is in 8th grade, but he doesn't get to go because 9th grade is still in middle school at his school. Luckily that meant that Jacob would be there! I challenged Jorja and Jacob to try and get a picture of the other person. Jorja saw Jacob and panicked. Luckily one of her friends knew about the challenge and ran and took a picture of Jacob for her. Probably why Jacob looks so confused in this picture.
Jacob
The weather was great today. Perfect day for Lagoon. I should wait until Jorja is here with me so I could write some cool stories; but she is sleeping. She likes to sleep. It is weird. I could not sleep that long if I tried.

No comments: