Friday, June 23, 2017

Annoying Quizzes

Stockton took his midterm for biology today. He ended up getting a 90.5%. Not too shabby. He took it at the Jordan Campus testing center. I brought a book and waited for him. Afterwords we went to The Original Pancake House. Stockton got chocolate chip pancakes and eggs. I got French crepes. They were yummy. These ones really remind me of the ones my dad would make when I was little. Especially since these were filled with strawberry jam.

Jorja took two of her online quizzes for pe. They are ridiculous. She is getting frustrated. The teacher said she made the power point shorter so they wouldn't have so much to read. The problem is, they are being tested on things that the teacher took out. Also, lame things like this happen. I'm going to be very upset if Jorja doesn't get an A in this class because of these obnoxious quizzes. Luckily participation os 70% of the grade, and these quizzes are only 10%.
Anyway, only one more quiz and she is done. I told her she could finish it tomorrow. I was able to guilt the family into watching Dr. Who with me. I'm trying to watch one a day while they are home, but it is frustrating. Mostly because they like to tease me that they hate it. I still want them to see until at least the end of the 12th doctor. After an episode of Dr. Who we watched Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog. One of the instructors at Maysen's writing camp recommended it as a great progression of a villain. Neil Patrick Harris is the lead. It was pretty funny and you can watch as he turns more and more evil. Just wish a few parts had been left out.

No comments: