Friday, June 9, 2017

The Results

I woke up at 6:00 in the morning and found Stockton still going strong. Yep, Stockton who didn't even want to participate in 'Stay Up All Night Night' this year. I think the kids had a great time. They played Mario Party and things like that. Jorja was the only one who didn't participate. Apparently she has decided she likes sleep.
Stockton
 Preston
 Maysen
Stockton said Maysen went in her room to write about fifteen minutes before I woke up. He said Preston fell asleep about a half hour ago. The kids randomly would sleep during the day today. They love it.

I wanted to get some sandals for Stockton. Actually I got him some about a month ago, but Mike has claimed them. I wanted to get the exact ones so he could wear them at Lagoon. I stopped by Payless, but they didn't have them. The Payless near Fort Union did though. I decided we could just stop on our way up to Lagoon. We took the motorhome and camped out. The Payless was in a pretty crowded parking lot. Mike let me out and when I was walking to the store I heard a loud crash. Mike accidentally hit one of the parked cars. Doh! That did not make for a happy rest of the drive. Mike was so worried about it. He left a note, but that is not a good feeling.

My dad and Max came late tonight. Max and Preston slept on the top in Fort Preston. My dad slept on the couch and Stockton slept on the folded down table. The girls had the bunkbeds. Looking forward to tomorrow! Should be a fun day.

No comments: