Friday, June 2, 2017

Sick Day

I felt awful today. Jorja and Preston had the day off of school. I didn't get to enjoy them. Luckily school will be out for the summer soon. I love it when my kids are home. Stockton was annoyed today. He checked his grades in the morning. All As. By lunchtime he had a C+ in physics. What? He added in a random pre AP test that Stockton took in April and did poorly on. He said Stockton could get his grade up with test corrections. Why does he wait until now to put it in? Stockton could have worked on this for over a month. I am not going to miss this teacher at all. He has been awful. The sad thing was Stockton had a test in Engineering today. He thought that was the last thing he needed to do and then he would be all the way finished. Nope. Now he will need to work on physics all weekend.

Mike and the kids went to our ward dutch oven bbq. I stayed home sick. Later one of my primary kids told me they were looking for me. That's sweet. I'm glad I didn't go because she had a cough and I would have felt guilty thinking I gave it to her.

No comments: