Friday, August 11, 2017

Palisades

Yay! Today was a lot of fun! I went on a walk with Steve and Shannon. After awhile Mike and Jorja found us on the 4 wheelers. Dang it! I just realized all the pictures are on Mike's phone. I'll have to add them tomorrow, because I just finished loading these and I'm not going to start over! Anyways, I hopped on the back of Jorja's 4 wheeler and thought I was going to die. Just kidding. I just hate not being in control.

We spent most of the day on the lake. The water was great. It wasn't too cold, and there were hardly any other boats using it. So much fun! Maysen did the knee board. She loves that.
Preston watching Maysen
 Maysen teaching Preston how to knee board
 Preston loved it!
 What a goofball
 Mike sent Preston a licorice down the rope. He almost got it!
I got on the knee board after Preston. I was able to catch the licorice Mike sent me. It was really hard to chew though. Maysen warmed up Preston and fed him. Those two are adorable together.
Preston
Preston & Maysen
 Maysen feeding Preston ~ what a spoiled little boy!
 Stockton
 Mike
Jorja tried the surf board, but couldn't figure it out
 She likes the wakeboard better right now
Stockton continued his streak of domination on Bananagrams
Maysen, Stockton and Preston all got to ride the tube again. They had some pretty awesome crashes. Brandon, Weston and Jorja didn't get to go. It looked like a storm was coming, so we booked it out of there. We had just docked and Steve was hooking up the boat when it started pouring. Talk about timing!

I took Jorja to the grocery store. We sat in the car and chatted for awhile, which was really nice. I love it when she will actually talk to me about what is going on in her life. Usually she doesn't want to think about the things she is upset about, so she won't let me talk to her about it. It was nice she finally opened up to me.

Mike fixed spaghetti and then got tired. He went to bed early. Boating really wears you out, which is weird because we didn't do anything except sit all day. Except Steve the driver. Anyways, no super late night games tonight.

No comments: