Thursday, August 17, 2017

Touring the U

My little Porge is super sick. Stockton said he put a ton of blankets on her during the night. I brought her phone down to her close to noon. I knew she had been waiting for a message from Ebony. I was about to leave with Stockton and I hadn't seen her all day. She was still sleeping and felt very warm. She moved upstairs on the couch and I fixed her an acai bowl before I left. She was still like this when I came home. I took her temperature after she had a bit of the milkshake I brought her. It was over 101 degrees. She felt dizzy every time she stood up. I'm guessing she has the flu. She missed her first softball game of the new season. I hope she is better tomorrow.
Poor sick little Porgie
Stockton and I went down to Salt Lake and toured the University of Utah. The tour is long. It is a walking tour and takes about 2 1/2 hours. It is good to get a feel of a place before you make a decision. Stockton is very familiar with the diving pool, but it was good for him to see the rest of campus. I'm trying to take him on tours earlier than I took Maysen so we can space them out a bit. So far we have been to Utah State now the U. I'll have to start scheduling others soon. I meant to get SUU this summer, but didn't get around to it.

No comments: