Thursday, November 8, 2018

Businesses

Jorja has been asking me about this Taiwan Service trip this summer. I spent a little time investigating. It sounds like a great opportunity. I've been wanting her to have the experience of visiting Taiwan or China. This would also be great on applications. It is not an easy program to get into. She will need letters of recommendation and interviews. It looked as intensive as college applications, more intensive than many colleges. Anyways, we will see where this goes.
Jorja drove down to Alta to meet with Kylie. They were assigned different businesses to go to. They were asking for donations for their service project. I think they got a few gift cards. She seemed to have a good time and asked me to send this picture. I like the picture, so I will put it here again.
Maysen, Mike, Preston
Stockton, Stephanie, Jorja
Jorja stayed at Alta to help with the theater dinner. Then she went with Traven to get some stuff for Packer, I think. Jorja texted, "I'm running out to grab some stuff for pack then I'll be home. I'm with trav but I promise I won't kiss him haha" Preston got that message because I was driving. He texted back, "Don't worry, you can, but we will make fun of you relentlessly if you do." Oh gosh! That boy cracks me up! I quickly let Jorja know that was from Preston. I don't want her to think I'm giving her a go-ahead! It's always funny when I hear this little kid use such big words. Well, I guess he isn't so little anymore.....still.....

No comments: