Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Maysen and Stockton Surprise

Today is late start at the high school. Jorja went out to breakfast with her friend Aysha. I think they went to IHOP. Jorja loves late start. I'm a big fan of late start as well.
Aysha
 Mike made bigger duck diapers for Kiki and Quacky Chan
 Jorja
Jorja had to work from 4-9:30 today. She hurried out the door almost as soon as she got home. She wanted to stop by Hailey's house on the way to work. Looks like they had a quick photo shoot.
Hailey & Jorja
At 4:00 I got a text from Maysen saying they were on the road. I did not know they were coming today! I thought tomorrow would be the earliest. I was so happy! They brought home Stockton's friend John and made it here a little before 6:00. We decided to go to Chick-Fil-A to surprise Jorja, since she didn't know they would be here as well. She was working front line and took our order. It was so much fun! Jorja ended up having to stay late. She didn't get to leave until 11:00. I'm glad we didn't wait for her to come home to surprise her. I hope she doesn't have to stay late that often.

Stockton, Jorja and I stayed up super late talking in the piano room. I guess we were being too loud because Mike came out and asked us to be quiet because some people have to go to work in the morning. The kids laughed when he left and said, "Ooooo...Mom got in trouble...." It was pretty funny. We had been laughing and laughing before he came out. I can't help it, they make me laugh so hard. They are the best.

No comments: