Monday, November 12, 2018

Don't Fail Math

I went to exercise at Orangetheory this morning. We each wear a heart monitor. The goal is to get 12 splat points by the end of class. That means you spent 12 minutes in the orange or red zone, which is the highest for your heart rate I think? Anyway, at the end of class today I had 43 splat points. Nothing like working out next to someone who is 39 weeks pregnant to motivate you! Seriously! When I was that pregnant there is no chance you would catch me at a gym. She is having her baby on Friday. I wish I liked exercising that much. I just don't.

It's been fun since Jorja signed me up for Snapchat. She sends me random pictures and videos throughout the day. She sent me this one about how she was with her friends failing math. Ummmm....
Jorja
 I sent her this picture back. Padz has high expectations for Jorja.
Jorja said she opened this picture in her English class and couldn't stop laughing. She thought it was so funny. Her teacher sent her out in the hall until she could get herself under control. Whoops.
Aresha & Jorja ~ another random picture from The Porge.
 Mike brought the ducks into the duck house.
 Jorja likes to play with Kiki as soon as she comes home. Kiki's wearing a diaper Mike made.

No comments: