Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Quick Trip

I didn't take any pictures today, but I should have! Today I went up to Logan. Maysen and I went through the Logan Temple. It was great. It was nice to spend so much time with her. We were able to talk in the Celestial room and it was just perfect. I felt sick through the session though. I'm glad I didn't have to leave. Before we went to the temple we went to Noodles and Company. My food was pretty gross and I paid for it during the session. Besides that, it was a perfect day. Maysen and I stopped by Logan High School on the way home. We were hoping to get tickets to Singing in the Rain. They need to see that as part of their arts class. Too bad we just missed their office hours. That would have been nice to get taken care of. We did stop by the bank and order checks for Maysen, then we stopped by the store. We bought milk and eggnog for Stockton. We tried to drive up to his place, but I couldn't find any parking. Finally we went back down to the football stadium and took the bus up. When we were getting off we ran into one of Maysen's friends named Quinton. It was fun to see Stockton. We stayed and talked to him for awhile. It's hard to say goodbye though. I did want to make it through the canyon before it got too dark, it had been snowing off and on throughout the day. I made it home just fine. I just wish I had taken some pictures with my babies.

No comments: