Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Crayola Hair

Megan asked me to help with college day today. She assigned Jacqui and I to the Utah State room. We basically wandered around and looked for kids to raise their hands and then tried to help them. I'm not in the college application zone this year like I was last year. Oh well. I felt bad though, one of the things we were supposed to do was write down the different colleges the kids had applied to. They didn't want us to do this at the beginning, so of course I forgot. I tried to catch as many kids as I could before they left. It would have been so easy to do if I would have remembered ten minutes earlier. They told us if we didn't get the information they were going to have to pull the kids out of class, so I felt kind of bad about that. Meanwhile Will colored Jorja's hair in Chinese class.
Kiki and Quacky Chan
 Jorja and the ducks
Mike helped me make the cream filling for Preston's eclairs on Saturday. That takes forever. Jorja drove to the store and to Hailey's house. She is loving the freedom that comes with having her license. I'm glad she is getting more practice. She is a really good driver, but it is always nice when she is home.

No comments: