Thursday, May 14, 2020

Cade

Jorja had her speaking Chinese final today. It was a town hall style meeting. They were given a time and a character. Jorja was a doctor. They were talking about the coronavirus. It was kids from Alta, Corner Canyon and Brighton. I think it was about two hours or so. Jorja didn't need to talk that long though. 

Jorja and Cade went to lunch after her final. He came home from a mission in Texas because of corona. He was a good friend from student government. She loved being able to see him again.
Cade and Jorja
Riley had a hard day at work and wanted to talk to Jorja after. I told them they had forty-five minutes and not a second longer. I even had Riley start his timer at the same time I started mine. She did not get home in time. I was at the door with the alarm ringing when she got home. She was one minutes late. Why be late though, why not be one minute early?
Riley & Bear

No comments: