Friday, May 1, 2020

Masked Mike

Mike was so proud. He figured out how to make a mask out of underwear. Haha. These are his compression shorts that he used. What a weirdo.
Mike
I was working upstairs and got a text from Mike to come to Preston's room. I told the kids that I bet Dad is sleeping on a bed with the dog. Yep. That is what he wanted to show me. He was sleeping in a bed with Bear. Bear is NOT allowed on our bed. The kids love having him hop on theirs though.
Mike & Bear
 Found this picture of Grandma Parry, Mike and Grandpa Parry ~ I miss them!
We let Preston's friend Jack come over today. He wore a mask and they practiced social distancing. Preston was so happy. We could hear them giggling constantly. I went outside when Jack's mom came to pick him up. I stayed six feet away and talked to her while she was in her car. We talked for a long time. It was really nice to be able to interact with someone out of the house. She is super nice. I'm so glad Preston and Jack have so much fun together!
Jack & Preston

No comments: