Saturday, May 16, 2020

Pictures and Drive-In

Jorja woke up early this morning to go with Madison to take pictures. Madison had asked Jorja if she would take her graduation pictures for her. Jorja was surprised, but happy. She got some cute pictures and they had a lot of fun.
Jorja
 This was my favorite of Madison
 Madison and Jorja
Jorja worked, but didn't close. She and Riley wanted to go to a drive in movie. By themselves. I didn't feel comfortable with this. I talked to Jorja for a long time about it. She ended up promising me she wouldn't kiss him in order to be able to go. I told her that I was not saying she could never kiss him, just this situation makes me uncomfortable. So... Riley picked her up and they got pizza and went to see Knives Out at the drive in. This is the only picture Jorja had.
Jorja
Mike and I decided to watch Knives Out at home while Jorja was gone. Jorja texted me on her way home. This was our conversation....

Jorja: Can I pretty please kiss him if it's just a quick peck at the doorstep? He's going to lake powell for 10 days apparently

Me: Is that something you really want to do?

J: Yes
J: It'll be at doorstep
J: Aka no make out
J: You can watch if you want

M: Hahahaha It is up to you. Make good choices. Love you!

J: Yayyy
J: I love you so much
J: Don't make out with dad

M: Dad asks why
M: Also, if he drives to a makeup spot DO NOT KISS HIM

J: Sorry can't text rn we're making out
J: At a makeout spot

M: Fine
M: We will be on the porch ready to watch your smooch

J: No don't take it back
J: Noooo
J: Noooo
J: It's called a joke
J: Plz don't

M: Dad wants to make signs. Like at diving. We can score

J: Nooooo
J: Just keep watching your movie
J: Sorry I'm just so incredibly hilarious

M: You must get that from your mom

J: True

Anyway, that girl cracks me up. I asked her if she and Riley were out of the friend zone now. She said they are at an in-between place. They like each other, but don't want to date each other. Really they are both just worried about ruining their friendship if they get serious. Anyway, love that Porge of mine!

No comments: