Monday, May 4, 2020

Mirror

Jorja asked if she could go take pictures with Hailey. She wanted to see Hailey's new car. I told her okay and to try to be safe and social distance. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do here, so we are just trying to follow what our state is recommending at the time.
Jorja ~ naturally curly hair after wraping it up all night... she HATES when her hair is frizzy
Then I see pictures on her phone like this! Not social distancing! Not even close! Jorja was just supposed to be with Hailey. Jorja said when they got to Hailey's house, Emily and Allison were there. They were on a bike ride.
Hailey, Emily, Jorja, Allison
The trend right now is to take pictures with a mirror. That was also the trend when Jorja was five. I have a couple of mirror pictures of Jorja that age. Beautiful then, beautiful now.
Jorja
 Hailey & Jorja
 Jorja
 Jorja and Hailey
 Lots of pictures of Jorja against a wall
 Doing 8th grade heart hair pictures, or something like that
 Jorja 5 year old pictures
 Jorja trying to recreate the magic
Today is Star Wars day. May the fourth be with you.... It is also Skye's 14th birthday! It is also Jessie's 31st birthday. I went and got flowers to put on her grave. I always forget that her grave is different than my mom's. They are at the same cemetery though. I didn't take a picture of the entire thing, but this plaque is in front of a huge tombstone that says HODSON. On both sides of the tombstone are vases. Inside these vases were beautiful artificial flowers. I didn't want to disturb them, so I laid the flowers on Jessie's grave and sent a picture to Lisa. Her mom that lives in California.
Jessie's grave
After awhile I started thinking that these were just going to get lost. I decided to move them to my mom's grave. When Lisa texted me thanks I told her I moved the flowers. But they were bought for Jessie and Jessie is still remembered and loved. Next time I'm going to buy flowers that comes with a vase! It was nice to have such pretty flowers at my mom's grave though.

No comments: