Saturday, May 23, 2020

Kaylee's Prints

I decided to take the Mother's Day flowers Scoop and Cori gave me down to my mom's grave. They looked great there! I should have done that on Wednesday!
I headed to Sherry's house to pick up Kaylee's handprints. They look beautiful! I got to see Sherry for a few minutes. That was nice. Crazy that Kaylee was two months old when we got these done. We got them done on her due date. So tiny! I went straight to Matt and Sam's to drop this off. I also dropped off Jorja's old scooter and some flannel board stories my kids played with while they were growing up. Lots of scripture stories and some silly face flannels. I think these guys will like them. I dropped off some boy clothes too. My neighbor gave us a ton of clothes. Lots of ties. Clip on and zipper. I thought they would be perfect for Jeff and Greg. I loved the dinosaur one. There was also a bike one that was really cute.
Next stop was the store then I headed to Chick-Fil-A. I didn't have a great Jorja sighting though. Oh well. Can't do that much longer.

No comments: