Thursday, August 27, 2020

Broccoli Cookie

The school showed part one of the hello video today. This is where the student body officers were introduced. It wasn't at the assembly as it usually is, but in the individual classes. Dawson wasn't happy with how it turned out. Like it is hard to hear in some spots. In his defense, he wasn't given much time to throw this together. Jorja texted me the link so I could watch it when she was watching it. She knew I would have been at the assembly if they had one.

Hello Assembly Part One

Dallen, Layla, Sadler, Jorja, Joe (I don't get the bottom text thing)

Jorja hung out with Alyx and Giselle. They came over and made cookies. Jorja put a broccoli in one and gave a plate of cookies to Bode. They gave a plate to Ella too. I never found out if Bode noticed the broccoli.
Mike and Cream

No comments: