Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Sweaters!

Jorja got her sweater today! Too bad it wasn't one day earlier, but second day of school is a lot better than we thought it would be this year. The student government class took pictures in front of the new ALTA letters, in front of the new fine arts center.

Marshall, Brenton, Dawson, Joe, Layla, Jorja, Sadler, Bode, Cai, Autumn, Justice, ???, ???, Ryan, Jordy, Carson, Luke, Grace, Ethan, Giselle, Riley, Jake, Nate
JJ, ???, Dallen, ???, Dash, Alex, Vivian, Paige, Ella, Janelle, Taylor
Marshall, Dallen, Bode, Dawson, Sadler, Joe, Brenton
Layla, Jorja
Jorja & Layla
Bode, Marshall, Jorja
When these guys were all elected I made the promise me to get a picture like this.
Jorja & Brenton
Jorja took a freshman girl, Brikelle,  in our ward out to Swig after school to see how she was doing. I am so proud of her for reaching out to others. She is definitely one of a kind. On the way to Swig, Jorja got her picture taken in front of the flower sign. Jorja said yesterday Packer thanked the class for the birthday gifts they left him. He started crying when he talked about them putting his name on the flower sign. Jorja almost chickened out doing it because a few people told her that was lame. She went with her gut and did it anyway. Glad she did! (Ethan thought it was a great idea and encouraged her to follow through as well.)
Jorja
Jorja watched the tennis meet, ran home and cooked steaks for dinner, then hurried to the soccer game in Lehi. She is loving not having a job. I did not enjoy these pictures below. They are super close, Riley is next to Jorja, but what bothered me the most is JAKE SEARE IS WEARING MY MASK!!! Gross! Nothing against Jake, but I don't want him wearing my mask!
Luke, Aiden, Sammi, Giselle, Riley
Jake (wearing my mask!), Ellie, Jorja
Jorja left the game early so she could meet up with Ella. I am glad those two have become good friends. I have always been impressed with Ella. Also, you better believe my mask was washed thoroughly as soon as Jorja got home.

No comments: