Saturday, August 29, 2020

Found the Hawk

We spent a long time cleaning today. The kids were great helpers. No complaining at all, and they helped a lot. I was on my knees vacuuming the bottom stair when I saw a weird needle looking thing sticking up. I pulled at it and it was Jorja's hawk earring that she lost a few days ago. Hopefully we can fix them, the pin is now sideways. I can't believe I saw it. It was buried in the carpet.

Jorja had a double date today. She asked a kid named Alex. She knew him in elementary school. He was in the Chinese program with her. He goes to a different school now. Sadler asked Hailey. They went miniature golfing and ate at Pizza Limone. Jorja loved the guy playing music on the patio. They spent a long time talking to him. She thought it was great.
Alex, Jorja, Hailey, Sadler
Jorja & Alex
Music guy, Hailey, Jorja, Alex, Sadler
The date ended about 9:00. Jorja then went to Ellie's birthday party. She played ping pong, foosball, and pool. She lost at all of them. Hahaha. She had a great time.

No comments: