Friday, August 28, 2020

Corona Football

The second part of the hello video was shown today. Jorja was in it a lot. I love her. She looks quite comfortable in front of the camera.

Hello Video Day Two

Jorja was pretty excited. She texted me that they are allowing students to go to the home game tonight. They are only letting 100 students in. She asked if I could get her a ticket when they go on sale at 3:00. I didn't have to do that though because Packer got Jorja a ticket. That was nice! Jorja had plans to go to Chuck-E-Cheese with Aiden. They changed that plan when they found out about the football game. Jorja said it was pretty weird with everyone spaced out. Definitely not the same. What a crazy year this is!

Jorja & Aiden with the doom stick

Jorja, Aiden, girl I don't recognize with mask on
Aiden & Jorja
Preston made pizza rolls for dinner. They were delicious. He did such a great job. Wish I would have taken a picture of him. He was adorable.

No comments: