Tuesday, September 1, 2020

I found another picture from last night on Jorja's phone. Dessa and Jorja were supposed to hang out after school. Dessa called Jorja. She can't because she is now quarantined. Jorja hung out with Gabby instead. Her plan was to do something with Gabby then go work on her math with some people. She texted me, "I just dropped Gabby off. Idk if we're doing the math thing but I'm gonna play black ops with some of the boys and we'll see if the math thing happens lol. I'll be home at 5:30 to cook dinner for 6:30 if that's okay!!!" I texted right back, "How about you come home, you don't need to play black ops." Instantly Jorja texted, "Can I go to the math thing? I'm not sure who is there but I think they're meeting at ellas in just a little bit." Works for me. I wrote back, "Math thing okay, black ops no." I just thought it was super funny that she didn't know if the math thing was happening until I told her no for black ops. At least she didn't fight me on it though. When Jorja came home she made tacos for dinner, then went down to finish her math. I walked into her bedroom and she was FaceTiming Riley. They were working on their math together. Jorja said, "Look! It's my mom" and she pointed the camera towards me. I saw it was Riley and gave him a thumbs down. That made him sad. Oh well. Gotta learn how important it is for the girls mom to like you... Anyway, in horrible/awful news... Jazz lost game 7 to the Nuggets. Conley shot a last second three for the win. The ball went in and out. Season is over. So sad.

Jake & Jorja

No comments: