Sunday, September 20, 2020

NEGATIVE

Oh my gosh! Blogger is so annoying lately. They keep changing the way things work. Every single picture I put in today went in backwards. Like the first picture I put in is the last and the last is the first. I hope this change doesn't stay around long, because it is going to be so annoying if it does! Anyway, I guess I'll write my post backwards today.

Mike and Preston went to the cabin after church. Mike bought two twin beds with a gift card Overstock gave him. He is going to make some bunkbeds over the double beds in the basement. I'm excited to see how this turns out. He was very excited to see that the beds fit in the room!

Preston

Parrydise
It is Mike's week to lock up the church, but he is going to be gone most of the week. Jorja went with me to lock up today. One of the doors was still unlocked and the hall light was on. That has never happened to me before. I guess one of the wards did have church today.
I wanted Jorja to make a mask for Stockton to send in his package. He is so sick of food and does not want any cookies or things like that. I had a ward missionary meeting today. The sister missionaries were there. They said they are not allowed to have members cook for them or accept any food right now. They are doing all the cooking themselves. Wow. Stockton is getting stuffed with food and these girls are not. Weird. Anyway, I wanted to send a mask in there and get the package sent tomorrow. I asked Jorja to try sewing the wire a different way and it did not work. The needle broke! Ahhhh!
I was reading one of the chapters of Stockton's plates for part of church today when I notification for an email popped up. It made me pause a bit. Once I finished reading I told Jorja the reason I paused. The notification was that her results were back. I did not know what the results were. She got on her phone so fast to find out. She is negative! Yay! I'm so happy! For so many reasons. First, she is not sick. Second, she did not get anyone else sick. Third, hopefully she doesn't have to be fully quarantined. I know she can't go back to school until the 30th. (We just found out the new date.) But hopefully she can have a little more freedom outside of school. I'm not sure exactly how that works. I'm going to call the school nurse tomorrow and find out more about the quarantine order. Anyway, for now we are so happy!

No comments: