Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Integrity

I finally picked up Preston's yearbook from last year. They didn't get them in until a couple of weeks ago. They keep sending out pickup dates and times, and I keep forgetting. Until today!

Maysen came to the pick up with me, then we went to Walmart again, for the zillionth time. We also went to a few nursery to look for ideas on building a terrarium for Maysen. We spent the rest of the day finishing the pantry. We worked until Mike and the kids came home. It looked pretty great.
Orange trees... didn't know they sold them here...
Jorja and a rough day. She had studied hard for her statistics test, but only scored a 67. She scored 100 on her practice test. 67 won't be her final score, it will probably be in the 70s though. Jorja was devastated. She thought she understood everything, but I guess she made silly little mistakes. She always compares herself to Stockton when it comes to math, which is not a fair comparison at all. I am so proud of her though. A lot of people in her class were on FaceTime during the test. Jorja was on there. When the test started she said, "I hate to be that person, but I'm going to do this on my own." She got off the call. Later someone messaged her and told her how much they admired her for what she did and wished they had the courage to do the same thing. Jorja told me, "Well, that's nice and all, but they got the better score." Still, I'm so proud of her for her integrity. That is way more important than a test.

Jorja has been planning on going on a double date tomorrow with Giselle. She finally finishes her quarantine today and she wants to take Riley out for his birthday. Giselle's date cancelled on her today. Jorja wanted to know if I would be okay if she went with Riley alone. I was not. Jorja was not happy about that. Riley did text me today and apologize for what he did with Jorja's snapchat. That is a step in the right direction, still... I have a lot of anxiety about this. Luckily Giselle was able to find a new date, so crisis adverted.
Jorja and Preston confusing Bear
Mike got the basic bunk bed frames done
Preston and Jorja
Motorhome sunset

No comments: