Friday, September 4, 2020

Last Second Arrest

We had a lazy morning. Went to the store, ate breakfast, played Colt Express. I was the Marshall for the first time ever. This time we played with AI players, which was a little different. Maysen had a ton of money. I wanted to arrest Preston for my last turn, it was one of my cards I needed to do. He went up before I could arrest him. I was disappointed, but I threw my arrest card for kind of no reason. I mean, maybe I would be able to arrest someone, but I doubt it. Anyway, when we were playing the cards, Preston got away from me, like I thought he would. But the AI person PUNCHED Maysen into my train car! So I ended up arresting Maysen. That wouldn't be a big deal, but it just so happened that the last card had a stipulation on it that if anyone was in jail at the end of the game they would lose. WHAT??? Maysen had the most money by a long ways. She totally had the game in the bag, except I randomly arrested her. I felt so bad! Anyway, after the game I took Mike to the boat dock. He spent several hours on the lake. He got the solar panel attached and his 3d printed remote holders up, he ate lunch out there. He had a great time. He texted us when he was close to see if anyone wanted to come boating with him. The kids didn't want to. Maysen is still a little nervous. She says she would like to go when Dad has more experience. I forgot to pack Preston's swimsuit. Whoops. Jorja is going to bring it up, but he didn't want to get on the boat until he had it.

Solar panel

Remote holders
Thin garbage can that Mike is so proud of. Hahaha
Jorja painted more of the hallway after school before she went to the football game in Orem. Alta lost. There were only about six students there. Alta was given 300 tickets, but most of them were bought by parents. Jorja says there were only six, but I bet there was more, just not many.... Jorja went to the game with Aiden. They had a long talk after. He talked to her about being careful with Riley. Hahaha. Aiden is my new favorite!
Aiden & Jorja
New haircut Bode
Ella & Bode
Jake, Bode, Ella, Jorja, white shirt guy, Aiden
Jorja & Aiden
I had asked Jorja to be home before midnight, the earlier the better. She is going to be driving to the cabin tomorrow and I wanted her to have plenty of sleep. Well, I checked find my friends and she still wasn't home after midnight. She called me. I guess when she turned onto our street she saw Gabby's little brother on the side of the road. His car had broken down. She pulled over to wait for him. He called his dad, but there was no answer, so he called Gabby. She got their dad and he said he would be there. Well.... they waited a long time and he didn't show up. So, James called his dad again, no answer. He called Gabby. She went and found their dad. He had fallen back asleep. Hahaha. So, Jorja asked James if he wanted to wait at our house. I'm glad he wasn't an ax murderer! Jorja drove James to the church parking lot when his dad got here. You can't get into Pepperwood after midnight without jumping through a lot of hoops. They thought this would be easier.
Jorja & James

No comments: