Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Little Jorj

Jorja and her friends have been playing Among Us lately. Jorja added Preston to the group chat and he plays with all of Jorja's friends. It is pretty funny. Preston is 'littlejorj."

Jorja stayed after school to talk with Packer. He told her they might get some stuff for homecoming. At this point she will take what she can get. I don't think anyone realizes how hard Jorja is working to pull even a tiny tidbit of homecoming week off. It has been so frustrating for her.
Bear and Jorja
Jorja has been trying to meet the student body officers of other schools. Today they had planned to have the Alta SBOs and the Jordan SBOs to get together. With Bode testing positive that plan was postponed. Jorja did meet one-on-one with the girl she had been talking to from Jordan though. She really liked her.
Jordan SBO and Jorja
We bought tickets to the lantern festival tonight. Well, it is for next Saturday. Jorja was been wanting to go to this for a few years now. She has talked to me about it often. They only do this twice a year, and usually it is on a school dance. With most of homecoming getting shut down, this should be fun for her. She got tickets to go with Ella and Giselle. If it seems that these blogs right now are focussed heavily on Jorja, you're right. First off, things have been impacting Jorja more than my other kids. Second, I am two weeks behind, so I can find texts from Jorja and pictures on her phone to remind me what actually happened! I need to catch up!
Jorja
I do know that Jack came over today. Preston choose his meal to be today and he chose to roast hotdogs. Haha. Too bad I didn't bring my phone to get a picture of those two cute boys! Preston has LOVED his weekly hangouts with Jack!

No comments: