Thursday, February 24, 2022

Bloke

Jorja has been in contact with one of the counselors at Alta trying to pull together a Utah State thing. She has made invitations and wants the advisory teachers to hand them out. She asked the counselor if she could get a list of students names who have been accepted to Utah State. They didn't have that information, so Jorja got it from Utah State. She asked if I could look up the advisory teachers, luckily I knew how to do that. She made about 100 invitations. She is going to mail them to me and I need to get them out next week. Hopefully I do a good job.
Matt and Sam are at the cabin. Kaylee left her baby at our house last time they were down here. I brought it up to the cabin and left it on the dresser in the lava room. Matt and Sam found Kaylee like this. On top of the dresser holding her baby. Hahaha. I should have known she would climb up there!
Kaylee
Mike and I went to this candy store in the mall and got some things to use as prices for the dance tomorrow night. We also stopped by Zurchers to get a thing that will make the disco ball turn. Mike spent a lot of time tonight working on a trivia game. Sure will be nice when this dance is over!!!
I was proud of figuring out the Wordle with only having this information

No comments: