Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Only a Backpack

I took pictures of these emails I saw at work. The first one was sent on Friday, which was 'Anything but a backpack day' the second was sent yesterday. I thought the kids would get a kick of it. Poor student government. They try to do something fun and it goes out of control. Like the kid that brought a pug to school instead of a backpack. I mean, come on! Haha 
I went to Fred Hodson's funeral during lunch and ate a protein bar on the way home. Nathan spoke and Aimee, Taylor, Michael and a bunch of cousins sang. They all did a great job. The funeral was actually in my dad's church building. Didn't expect that!

Mike and I went shopping for things for the ward party on Friday. That is coming up on us! I got these Pez for myself though. Dwight is my favorite. The rest look kind of creepy, but I still like them.
Both Stockton and Jorja had hard days today. Both called me. I'm glad I was able to talk with them. Hopefully things will calm down for them. They are both working so hard and doing so great. Love those guys. Wish I could take all the hard days away.

No comments: