Monday, February 28, 2022

Lemon Chicken

I woke up this morning and realized I never put together the note to the senior advisory teachers like I told Jorja I would. I spent all morning doing that and sorting all her invitations. I was a little nervous about how to hand them out, but I asked Ms. Astle and she was excited about them. She had me put them in their box and sent an email to all the teachers to look for them. I did also find out that Mr. Schilling is on medical leave because he had a stroke. WHAT????? Both Stockton and Jorja had him. Stockton really liked him. Jorja had him during covid and things were weird. I think he missed a lot because his dad died. Can't quite remember, but hearing that made me so sad. Jorja's student government teacher also has been in the hospital. She had a medical complication and almost died a few weeks ago. Poor teachers.

I made dinner tonight and was quite proud of it. It was Sheet Pan Lemon Rosemary Chicken. Everyone liked it. Maysen said we should save the recipe. Yay! I made something! It looked pretty too.

No comments: