Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Fred Hodson's Viewing

I spent most of the day doing laundry. I was very thankful it was late start. I was tired! I did get a lot of done though. All the laundry from the cabin is already washed. Nice to have that taken care of. I also got the wordle in two tries and was pretty proud of myself.
Preston went to Nicklecade for young mens. Mike and I dropped him off then went to Larkin for Nathan Hodson's dad's viewing. It was nice to see Lisa and Nathan there, even though it wasn't the best reason. Nathan's dad had Parkinson's disease. They knew it was coming, but it still caught them off guard. The siblings gave them a basket of fruit and chocolate. Thought flowers would be hard to take back on the airplane.
Nathan & Lisa
Aimee was even there. She is doing residency in Texas. I asked her how everything was going. She said she got in right before the viewing and is heading back right after the funeral tomorrow. Then the next day she is taking her boards. WHAT? That's awful timing for her. Wow.

No comments: