Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Video Game Cabinet

I worked today. One of the things I do is input new students coming to Alta. Checking birth certificates, immunizations, emergency contacts...things like that. I was inputing a student today and the emergency contact was her aunt and uncle, Dora and Diego. Hahahaha. I laughed and laughed. Love it.

Mike and Preston have been working on finishing the video game cabinet. They primed the entire thing on Saturday and it is now painted black. They decided to put tape around the edges to highlight the cabinet. Mike was thinking red or green would be cool. The second he brought it up to Preston he yelled out 'Pink!' Hahaha. So now they have pink tape around the edges. I think pink might be one of the colors of You Don't Know Jack, a game Preston has loved lately.

Preston

No comments: