Wednesday, March 23, 2022

The Dungeon

I spent the day playing with Matt's kids. Mike showed them the magic wand stuff before he went to work. He worked from his workshop today. The kids loved it, especially the dungeon.
Anne, Jeff, Kaylee, Greg
Jorja called and I talked with her for awhile. She said someone from Make-a-Wish contacted her. They wanted to meet with her. She had just finished the meeting when she called me. They were asking her about what she thought would be the best way to do fundraising up here in Logan and things like that. They told her there was internships available. Jorja told them that she has her mission papers in and she is waiting for her call. They were super excited and told Jorja to reach out when she gets back because Make-a-Wish isn't going anywhere. How cool is that? Jorja was pretty excited about it. 

Jorja also told me another random story. She was scrolling tiktok and came across a video her roommate had commented on. It was purely random that Jorja saw it. The video was something about how the guy didn't like his roommate. Jorja's roommate commented, "My roommate is the single greatest human I've ever met." Awe. How nice is that? Jorja is pretty amazing.

I made cookies with Greg today. We made sugar cookies and then we frosted them after dinner. It was a great time. Sam told me later that she had never seen Greg stay involved in an activity like that for so long, especially cooking. Haha. We had fun.

No comments: