Saturday, March 26, 2022

That's Not Good

Preston had a Chinese online practice thing for thirty minutes. He did not want to do it. I made him do it anyway. He was so scared. We set him up in Jorja's room for the meeting. We were in Stockton's room talking with him. Every once in awhile Mike and Jorja would sneak over and listen. Jorja would say, "They just asked him what present he would give to his 80 year old grandma." I don't know what he answered, but I think it was something purple. Jorja said he sounded really good. I asked Preston how he felt about it when he was done. He said it was okay. We'll take it!

It has been fun having Stockton and Jorja here, even if it was only for a little bit. They left this morning to help with the stake fsy activity. Preston left about a half hour after they did. Stockton was able to get Preston in his group. I was so happy when I heard that. They all seemed to have a great time. Yay!

I took Jorja to the mall to get her temple dress altered. The lady who did all of Jorja's school dance dresses doesn't do it anymore. I asked around and the only response I got was they took it to the mall. We had Stockton's baptism pants done there, so we decided to give it a try. There was a guy there that didn't really speak English well. He had Jorja get in her dress. He held it up and asked if that is how short we wanted it. It has a pretty scalloped lace at the bottom and I asked if he needed to take it up at the waist to keep the design. He said no. I asked again if he would be able to keep the scalloped bottom. He said yes. Jorja tried to ask him about taking the dress in a bit, but he just walked away. So... we are hoping for the best.

I spent the day trying to figure out a fall schedule for Stockton. He needs the second half of physics, which would be good to take now. He also has two more classes he needs to take before he can be admitted into the computer science program. He needs to take those because he will run out of classes he is allowed to take if he doesn't. Welp, physics is offered only one time and his computer science class that he needs is offered only one time. Wouldn't you know it, they are at the exact same time. They do offer an online physics class over the summer with his same teacher, so he might end up doing that. Registration is coming up soon. Hopefully Stockton gets his data structures test over with before that happens. Hopefully he does well on that test. He sure has worked hard this semester.

I was working on my computer tonight. I ran upstairs to move the laundry over to the dryer. Came right back downstairs and my computer screen was broken. I have no idea what happened. Maysen and Preston didn't go downstairs. I even asked them if they ran downstairs and punched my computer screen. I didn't notice Bear going down there. It just randomly broke. I'm sad. I really like this computer. This is going to be annoying.

My beautiful family with lines across their faces

Stockton, Stephanie, Jorja, Maysen, Mike, Preston

No comments: