Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Crocodile

Mike, Preston and I were playing a game of Dominion when Jorja texted us. She flew to Seattle this morning. Her friend Clara flew there with her. Jorja's favorite band is playing in Seattle tonight. Clara's favorite is playing Saturday. They hung out today, went to an aquarium and were getting ready for the concert when Clara got really sick. Jorja was texting me and we were trying to figure things out. Clara didn't think she could go to the concert. She hurt everywhere and was throwing up. She said if we could find someone they could use the ticket. It was only a little more than an hour before the concert was starting. I called Cheri and left a message. I was hoping her boys were home for spring break. Or maybe she could bring Lily down. I wasn't really sure, but the thought of Jorja going to downtown Seattle by herself at night... I didn't like that. I kept calling the venue, but no one ever answered. It was at a place called the Crocodile. I was hoping they could tell me how safe it was and where the closest parking was. I told Jorja to pay for parking, get as close as she could and I would venmo the money. I did not want her walking one step more then she had to. Anyway, Clara ended up going. I don't know if she had a horrible case of food poisoning or what happened. I haven't heard from Jorja how Clara is doing, but they both went. I hope Clara was okay and not in too much pain. I'm glad Jorja got to see the band. Their name is Valley. Hopefully no one gets sick the rest of the trip and they are able to make all of their plans.

No comments: