Sunday, March 27, 2022

Double Prayers

I was asked to say the closing prayer in sacrament meeting a few days ago. I hate saying prayers in public. I was nervous about it for a couple of days and then during the meeting. It was such a relief when that was over. I went and sat down in relief society with Maysen. Becky Goins came up to me and asked if I would give the closing prayer. I did not handle it well. I burst out, "Are you serious? Again?" I felt bad later because Becky is the sweetest person and I would absolutely hate asking people to say the prayer. Whoops. Today was Hannah Henderson's missionary farewell. She did really well. We went to the Henderson's after for tacos. It was fun. Ron and Javita are going to be moving into their house while Ray and Sara are serving as mission president/companion in Seattle. I'm so excited about that. Javita moved away last summer. Someone asked if they could buy their house. They said no. Then they offered more money and they decided to sell. They have been renting, so it is possible for them to take care of this house. Glad it worked out for both of them. 

Mike and I watched Enola Holmes tonight. Maysen and Preston didn't want to watch. I felt like watching a movie. I liked it. That is about all the exciting news from here. One more week until Preston's spring break!

No comments: