Thursday, March 3, 2022

Jorja Visits Alta

Jorja came to school today! I worked today too. Usually I'm just doing computer work, but today Paula (the registrar) was calling down students who hadn't turned in their course request sheet. I was helping them enter them into the computer when they got there. Jorja needed help getting into the field house. That was the room Ms. Astle reserved for her. I found a vice principal to unlock it. I helped Jorja for a bit and then hurried out to go back to what I needed to do. I checked the door as I left and it was locked. Whoops. Jorja came down and put a rock and a chair in the doors to hold them open. Jorja brought down two gigantic things of Aggie Ice Cream. She didn't this ended up being helpful for most of the students, but there were several who it really helped. Jorja has now officially completed all four of her Alta high school visits.
Jorja
Jorja ran the ice cream back to our house and then came back to school to pick me up. We went to lunch at Vessel Kitchen. Jorja talked to Shay for a long time and also took Paige out to Swig during her lunch. She headed back to Logan before I got home from work. That's okay, I'll see her tomorrow.
Maysen & Bear

No comments: