Wednesday, March 2, 2022

99

Today was my Grandma Parry's birthday. She would have been 99. Wow! I hope she is happy and having the best time with her husband and three daughters.

I had parent/teacher conference for Preston today. Almost every single teacher immediately said how he is crazy smart. His gym teacher didn't say that. He is doing great. He stayed after school today to retake a math test. PTCs were on zoom. I called in and Mr. VanOrden got on while he was walking down the hall. He said he was sorry he had to leave but he had 20 kids taking a math test in his room, including Preston. Just then Preston walked out. Mr. VanOrden went over his test with him right then. I got to wave to Preston over zoom. Haha. Preston got 100% on the test. Love that!

Preston is also starting work on his AP create task for computer science. We can't help him on it (like I would be any help) but he can talk to us about it. This will be submitted as part of his AP computer science test. Preston told us he is making a trivia game. That will be fun to see how it turns out!

Jorja came home today! She got home at midnight, but it was awesome to give her a hug and talk to her for a bit. Love having my kids home!

No comments: