Thursday, March 10, 2022

Random Things

I worked today. It was a little chaotic when I was asked to get a girl's backpack out of her classroom while she was testing. The girl didn't know. When she came out of the conference room my back was turned. Then she searched the school for her backpack. Felt bad about that one. I had Preston meet me by my desk after school. I skipped lunch today so I could go with him to Chinese. He has a few things he needs to make up, but he is so scared to go. On the way there he was having a hard time breathing and almost threw up. When we got to Ms. Peng's rooms there were a lot of people inside. Ms. Peng saw us and came and talked to Preston in the hall. He didn't end up doing any of the things he needed to do, but I think it helped him not be so nervous when he has to go there tomorrow. Jorja seems to be having fun in Seattle. Clara is feeling a lot better today. They went to the Seattle temple and to Ivars. Other stuff too, I just can't remember. Jorja's disappointed that they won't be able to go to the Portland temple while they are there. Gas prices are so high right now and the car they are renting doesn't have the greatest gas milage. Maysen has been miserable this week. She has been sick, poor girl.

No comments: