Monday, March 7, 2022

Gilbert, Arizona

I dropped off Jorja at the airport early this morning. Glad we realized Friday she bought her tickets for the wrong date, and not as we were dropping her off! I went inside and helped her check her bag and walked with her until she went through security. She is staying with her friend Kinley.

Jorja letting me know she landed in Arizona
Jorja got her picture in front of a giant cactus a lot quicker than Stockton did!
Granted she has more freedom to go where she wants. Haha
I wanted to watch Harry Potter for Family Home Evening. I was the last one in the movie room, so I got the little beanbags up front. Not a good choice for me since I couldn't keep my eyes open. Although I usually fall asleep during movies, so I don't know if a different seat would have made a difference. I did not sleep well at all last night and was dead tired by the time I got to bed. Oh well.

No comments: