Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Another 4.0 for Preston

So proud of Preston! I didn't think he was going to be able to keep his 4.0. He has worked so hard. There were two classes I was worried about. He had a B in biology all quarter. There was one quiz at the beginning that was weighted so heavy. Preston got a 11.5 out of 15. Everything else was 100. That pulled him down to a B. They had a test the last week and I think the teacher changed some of the required assignments to extra credit because Preston ended the class with 131%. What the heck? The other class I was worried about was Chinese. Preston hates his Chinese class. He says the teacher is scary. Jorja did not like Ms. Peng either her 9th grade year. She had her again her senior year and all was well. I think with the AP test everything is super stressful. Preston has been going after school to redo some assignments. Over parent teacher conference Ms. Peng told me that she doesn't give 100s the first time because she wants them to redo it for practice. Preston has hated going there after school, but he did it anyway. He also turned in all of his extra credit slips he had been collecting. That brought his grade up to an A-. It was at 88%. I knew she hadn't put his make up assignments in, but I didn't think it would go up super high. Well, today I looked and he had an A! I was so excited for him. He ended the class with a 97%. Didn't expect that. So proud of him! I would have been proud of him even if he didn't get an A because he worked so hard. Glad he got it though!

I worked today. I have enjoyed working. It has been a lot of fun for me. Once I was home I spent the time getting things ready for Matt and Sam. They came late tonight. Matt and Sam are sleeping in the guest room. Maysen and Preston are in the girls room and Matt's five kids are in the boys room. Everyone fits right now. That makes things nice.

No comments: