Thursday, March 17, 2022

Book Club

Some girls in my ward are starting a book club. We had one when I moved into the ward but it has been a long time. We were supposed to come with three or so of our favorite books. We went around in a circle and shared them. We went around in a circle and introduced ourselves and said our favorite genre. I love the middle school books. Easy reading. They then wanted everyone to show their favorite books and we were going to pick books from there. I had to go first. Everyone's favorite genres were things way more intellectual then what I brought so I kind of felt a little silly sharing them. I mean The Thing About Georgie is around a 4th grade level, but I still love it. Anyway, False Prince ended up getting picked for June so we can read a light book for the summer. Haha. Lots of people had read the books suggested. I hadn't read one. Our first book is Tatoos on the Heart. Should be a fun time.

No comments: