Friday, August 26, 2016

Apples

We made it through the first week of school!  Well, it was only three days - but we still made it.  I played Dominion with Preston when he got home from his 'short day'.  I won!  Hopefully he'll play with me every Friday and hopefully I will win every time!  Jorja walked home with her friend Hailey and was there until just after 5.  Then she wanted to go back at 6:45.  She went to Kate's house.  Mike ended up picking her up just after 10.  We would have picked her up earlier, but I fell asleep while we were watching a movie with the boys.  Well, it was a stand up comedian, so not really a movie.  Before the show we played Apples to Apples.  Stockton won the first game.  Then we played where we put our worse card in, but the judge still picked the best.  You did not want to gain a card in this game.  It was . . . interesting.  I lost that game.

No comments: