Friday, August 12, 2016

Books

I was planning on taking Maysen to Park City to shop today.  She has wanted some new crocs.  She got her last pair before she started high school and has worn them almost every day.  Before we left I searched online to see if Park City was the only place with a croc outlet.  To my surprise, I found out that the shop at Park City was gone.  It mentioned Crocs were sold at Kohls and DWS, so we thought we would give that a try.  No luck.  Only weird stuff.  We also went to Office Depot for a specific folder.  No luck there either.  Frustrating.  After taking a shopping break, because neither Maysen or I enjoy it, we started Internet shopping.  That's more like it!  Specifically we got Maysen's books online.  We were able to buy or rent her books all from Amazon. We ended up spending $200.  If we rented them from the bookstore it would have been over $500.  I hope this works out well.  We were very careful.  We triple checked the ISBN number, author and edition.  Plus, all of the books were on prime, so they should get here before she leaves.  It will be a pain to send them back at the end of the semester, but for $300 it will be worth it.

I have no idea how Mike and the kids are doing.  They are out of cell phone range.  It is weird being home without them.    

No comments: