Tuesday, August 9, 2016

I Hate Shopping

Jorja had an orthodontist appointment this morning.  Afterwords I took her shopping.  And shopping. And shopping.  We gathered school supplies.  Bought shoes and make up at JC Penney, which used the last of our gift cards.  Then we went to Old Navy.  After being there for what seemed like forever I laid my head down on the clothes table and said, "I can't take this anymore!"  I wonder where most of my kids get their shopping habits from?  Jorja is the only one who likes to shop.  I decided to leave Jorja at Old Navy and run next door to the bookstore. She wasn't too thrilled about the idea, but I knew it was the only way I wasn't going to go insane.  When I came back, Jorja had two different pants and a shirt she liked.  She said if the pants were too expensive, just get the darker ones.  Turns out, the darker ones were the most expensive.  $30.  The other ones were a lot cheaper.  Kind of a shame to not get the cheep ones.  Jorja and I discussed this when I asked, "If I get you both these pants today, does that mean I don't have to go shopping for a long, long time?"  She agreed.  Totally worth it.

No comments: