Monday, August 15, 2016

Swimming with the Smiths

Mike's family came over for dinner and swimming.  It was great as always.  I love being around Mike's family.  I wish we could get together more often.  Sherry was a trouper.  She came right after her back-to-school night and she starts school tomorrow.  She teaches chemistry.  I bet she is an amazing teacher.  Shannon came pretty late, right as Sherry was leaving.  Her mom had a heart attack early this morning. She had surgery and two stents put in.  That is scary.  I hope she recovers completely.  Mike made tacos.  That worked out well.  He had the meat in a crockpot and people could just eat when they wanted to. He bought way too much, so my family might be having tacos for the rest of the week!  We also had the olympics on.  We watch Biles struggle on the beam.  At least she managed to hang onto the bronze. It was a nice day for me.
Preston annoyingly hiding from the camera, Jorja
 Really Preston!
 Finally Preston, but now I can't get Jorja
 Stockton
 Nova
 Family!
 Taylor & Erica
 Xander & Miah
 Leo & Melissa
 Miah & Taylor
 Stockton
 Stockton 'Bolt'
Yesterday we watched Usain Bolt win his 3rd gold in the 100 meter dash.  Stockton loved his pose.  Below is a picture of Maysen and Taylor.  I know Maysen will have a great time at USU, but I would have loved to have her at BYU with Taylor.  And Erica.  That would have been so much fun for her!
Maysen & Taylor

No comments: