Friday, October 20, 2017

Cliff Diving

Jorja still wasn't feeling well today, so I decided to stay back with her on the houseboat while everyone took the boat out for the day. Jorja worked on her homework and we watched Wonder Years. Shannon checked out Season 4 of Wonder Years from the library and everyone has loved watching it. It is funny because Season 4, Kevin is 14 and a 9th grader. Jorja and Weston are in that stage right now. Most of the people on the boat are on Team Madeline. That is because they missed seasons 1-3 and have yet to appreciate how awesome Winnie is. Anyway, it was funny to watch this show we watched as kids and to listen to everyone cheering and giving Kevin advice. Good times.

I asked Mike to take pictures if anyone went cliff diving. Here are a few he sent me.
Hayden, Kyle, Weston, Stockton, Brandon, Preston
Stockton
Preston
Shannon and I tied in a marathon game of Ticket to Ride. Too bad I had to use all my tunnels. We didn't play many games this trip. That usually doesn't happen.

No comments: